bumbleberry

Voting

Thursday, September 6, 2012

A friend of mine shared this poem with me the other day. The author of the poem is unknown to the best of my knowledge. When I read it though I new I needed to make one for myself. I made a llx14 print that I will hang in my office. I then made a postcard and will attach a magnet to the back of it. That way everytime I get into the fridge I will see this and do the mental checklist. As Mom's we want to be the best Mom we can be. I loved how this poem emphasized those things that I know that I can be a lot better about. In all of us we want the best for our kids. I love being a Mom and wife and I love how Heritage Makers makes it simple for me to create beautiful reminders when I run across incredible poems like this. Children truly are God's Gift to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment